September 5

Virginia Vacation Newscast

There was a time a few summers ago where a family of a son, daughter, father, & a step mom were visiting Virginia. There were a decent amount of fun things to do in Virginia such as; going to the beach, going to the water park that was there, going to the amusement park that was also there and so on. They were there for the whole summer.

The family of four went to the beach, water park, & amusement park each 2  times. The beach probably a few more times. The daughter was pretty scared of all the rides.

“I don’t wanna go on the roller coasters!” the daughter whined. “You’ll be fine,” her brother reassure her. Her brother, Cameron, was an adrenalin junkie. The dad and step mom didn’t make her ride the rides if she didn’t want to, but this was all at Bush Gardens, the amusement park. The water park was a whole other story.

Olivia, the sister, LOVED the water park. “My favorites are Collosol Curl & Wild Thang,” she says. Cameron loves all the rides. “I really want to go again, JINX!” The siblings say.

Posted September 5, 2017 by oliviarot in category Uncategorized